Mellykat's Blog!

Friday, January 09, 2004

Time for a WLC Reckoning!

I was doing great, tons of motivation, then Christmas hit. And for the last 3 weeks I've been EATING like mad! Started to get back into my old habits again. So I was totally dreading my weigh-in this morning. Well ... WTF?! I was only up ONE pound from Boxing Day!! Guess I can chalk some of my weight fluctuation to PMS water retention, and loss of muscle tone due to not walking at all ... but man, I got off scott free!!

So, BACK to basics!! Eat my Kashi for breakfast. Eat a caesar salad for lunch (high in folic acid, don't ya know ...). Eat a healthy dinner. That's a challenge, especially when I'm running around after kids. And that WALK!! Yeah, I know, it's friggin cold out there, but if I bundle up well, I'm toasty as anything within no time! And last but certainly not LEAST, read my Dr. Phil book!!!

Ah. That feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home