Sick Again. Sigh.
Yep, I just spent a week being sick with cold/flu. No work, I'm sure my boss was impressed. And now I have a roiling stomach, and a puking kid. Fun. Or something like that. Didn't get up till 3:30 this afternoon. Had no energy. But we're all feeling better. Yeah. Oh, or is that wishful thinking? We all ate dinner. And now I just spent 20 minutes scrubbing at the TV room carpet. Seems my oldest has no run-for-the-bathroom-or-at-least-the-nearest-washable-surface instinct. Needs to develop it soon. Before his next meal? :-P
Oh yeah, and that cute new 6 week old kitten? Doesn't seem to be litter box trained. There's a pleasant smell coming out from under my drinks cabinet.
Yep, I just spent a week being sick with cold/flu. No work, I'm sure my boss was impressed. And now I have a roiling stomach, and a puking kid. Fun. Or something like that. Didn't get up till 3:30 this afternoon. Had no energy. But we're all feeling better. Yeah. Oh, or is that wishful thinking? We all ate dinner. And now I just spent 20 minutes scrubbing at the TV room carpet. Seems my oldest has no run-for-the-bathroom-or-at-least-the-nearest-washable-surface instinct. Needs to develop it soon. Before his next meal? :-P
Oh yeah, and that cute new 6 week old kitten? Doesn't seem to be litter box trained. There's a pleasant smell coming out from under my drinks cabinet.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home