Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 01, 2004

50 Questions
(aka I've really got to stop stealing from Steph!)

1. Your name spelled backwards?
tak

2. Where were your parents born?
Berlin, Germany, and Northhampton, England

3. What's your favorite restaurant?
Mmm, Lick's Hamburgers! Not that I eat out much, nor is there a Licks near us ...

4. Last time you swam in a pool?
November. Bugsy was in a hockey tournament, we stayed at a hotel w a pool

5. Have you ever been in a school play?
In elementary school. In high school I was too shy, worked on sets and helped w props instead.

6. How many kids do you want?
Always wanted 3 or 4. Maybe I'll get pg w twins?! :-D

7. Type of music you dislike most?
twangy country music (though I like new country), jazz, new wave, and headbanger music. Oh, I was supposed to pick only one?

8. Are you registered to vote?
Yep

9. Do you have cable?
only for the computer

10. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
no

11. Ever prank call anybody?
in grade 6

12. Ever get a parking ticket?
yep

13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
oh hell no!!

14. Furthest place you've ever traveled?
Hawaii

15. Do you have a garden?
Flowers yes, veggies no

16. What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbes

17. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
english AND french!

18. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
shower every morning

19. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Italian Job

20. Favorite pizza topping?
feta cheese

21. Chips or popcorn?
both

22. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
lipstick? When I go to my company party once a year, I quickly decide none of the few colours I have match my outfit, lol!

23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
WTF??? peanut shells???? (lol, what Steph said!)

24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
are you freakin kidding?

25. Orange Juice or apple?
orange

26. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
eat out? Hubby doesn't like to ... was it w him and the kids at some roadhouse after Mitch's tournament in November?

27. Favorite type chocolate bar?
White chocolate! Cookies and Creme are good!

28. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
earlier this fall, municipal elections

29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
probably last summer, from my sitter's prolific gardens

30. Have you ever won a trophy?
not sure. not much of a jock as a kid

31. Are you a good cook?
I can be, if I stay focused. Harder to do w all the distractions of kids and puters!

32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
um, doesn't everyone?

33. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
nope

34. Sprite or 7-up?
I guess 7-up

35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
no

36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
body lotion

37. Ever throw up in public?
no

38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
True love

39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely!

40. Ever call a 1-900 number?
nah

41. Can ex's be friends?
I guess, though I never see any of my ex boyfriends

42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Myself? for my m/c and d&c several summers ago ...

43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Not prolific, but I had it

44. What message is on your answering machine?
something generic and unexciting on our voice mail

45. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
never got into SNL

46. What was the name of your first pet?
We had two. Dad got Mum Fricka, a shepherd/lab cross when pg w my brother, and Bruno, a purebred shepherd, when pg w me. So I was born into a 2-dog family

47. What is in your purse?
more paper than I need, my wallet, keys, chapstick, work access card ...

48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
catch a last titch of puter time, or read a good book

49. What's the last thing you downloaded from your computer?
tons of stuff! I had to reload my work puter, so I had to download a pile of s/w to get it back to where it needed to be.

50. What's the one thing you are grateful for today?
my two darling children

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home