Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Leaving, on a Jet Plane ...

Gone for 3 weeks to visit my mum in Albuquerque! But radically I may blog more than I have in the past few months, as my dear friend Joy (who so sadly I'm NOT going to see) has inspired me to look at my blog again. Hubby is taking his laptop, so I should be able to ... and I'll be uploading my pics to his laptop (AND my new video mp3 player!!) as I go.

And we're being cruel to the kids, lol! We were going to drive, because it was going to be $4,500 to fly for 5 of us. But hubby said to look again, cause airfare keeps coming down ... well Southworst had some awesome deals, it's going to cost us just under $2,000 to fly! Sooo awesome, other than that I have to miss some much-anticipated hanging out with mom friends on the trips there and back. And we have NOT told the kids, lol! They will FREAK when we wake them up at the airport, especially Bugsy ... he's always complained that he's never flown. I've taken Bella and Boo for visits to my Oma, since they weren't in school yet at the time of my trips, but never him. Even the two younger ones won't remember flying, it'll be sooo exciting for all three of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home