Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I can't believe ...

That I didn't blog about this! We had a photo swap amongst us guests and perms on scarletheels CT. When Teresa sent me a photo of her cutie pup, I immediatedly sent her a pic of my Senca girl. And wowza did she ever do an amazing layout! Blended and grungy, and the journaling totally made me laugh!


Teresa's credits are here.

The "notice me" title is just perfect, and the fab journaling reads:

"she always comes home and comes right here to visit with those fantastic ScarletHeels girls... plus on chat nights I get lots of extra attention here! This is the best spot in the house to be close to my MummaKat!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That is absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE the grunginess... and what a cute pic to begin with! :)

4:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home