Challenging Myself!
Altered art is sooo not my style. I mean, I like the occasional blend and I find extractions fun. But playing and fudging and getting messy and all ... it's a challenge. I just prefer plain and simple, traditional digi style, focus on the photo. So ADSR's challenge #9 was definitely challenging for me. It took me quite a while, but I must say I enjoyed the end result, despite the sometimes frustration I encountered.

Credits here.
And it's a scraplift from Joanne Brisbois' totally gorgeous Rain Rain layout that I fell in love with. In fact I especially went out and got some puddle pics so I could scraplift this. Not that Boo minded the puddle hunt or resultant jumping in the least, lol!
Altered art is sooo not my style. I mean, I like the occasional blend and I find extractions fun. But playing and fudging and getting messy and all ... it's a challenge. I just prefer plain and simple, traditional digi style, focus on the photo. So ADSR's challenge #9 was definitely challenging for me. It took me quite a while, but I must say I enjoyed the end result, despite the sometimes frustration I encountered.

Credits here.
And it's a scraplift from Joanne Brisbois' totally gorgeous Rain Rain layout that I fell in love with. In fact I especially went out and got some puddle pics so I could scraplift this. Not that Boo minded the puddle hunt or resultant jumping in the least, lol!





1 Comments:
That is fantastic Kat... LOVE it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home