Bugsy had his first high school exam ...

and we both survived! Yes, I was probably just as worried for my baby as he was stressed. Then again he was sick this weekend and spent most of it sleeping, so he probably avoided a lot of the last-minute stress.
I got my pantry reorganized, continued with my momentum on Thursday. I think it helped a lot to have Hubby out of the house. I still have the lazy suzan and above the cupboards to do. And of course he pipes up about how nice it would be if I tackled my computer room too. Um thanks? Could he have just said how nice it was that I'd done some work, instead of immediately pointing out that I've just begun?
Found this cat in the box as I was heading out the door for my walk, couldn't resist.

and we both survived! Yes, I was probably just as worried for my baby as he was stressed. Then again he was sick this weekend and spent most of it sleeping, so he probably avoided a lot of the last-minute stress.
I got my pantry reorganized, continued with my momentum on Thursday. I think it helped a lot to have Hubby out of the house. I still have the lazy suzan and above the cupboards to do. And of course he pipes up about how nice it would be if I tackled my computer room too. Um thanks? Could he have just said how nice it was that I'd done some work, instead of immediately pointing out that I've just begun?
Found this cat in the box as I was heading out the door for my walk, couldn't resist.





1 Comments:
Now that's one relaxed kitty!
Glad the exam wasn't too traumatic - for both of you!
Great photo! xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home