The reorganization has started!

I'd been meaning to do both my kitchen and my computer room this January. You know how gung how you get on January 1st?! LOL! But between my lunch duty shifts at the elementary school, duty shifts at the nursery school, and out all day with Boo's gymnastics I've just never been home for decent chunks of time. Really it took Boo being sick and hubby at the office to let me get at this. Right now, 3 weeks later, I'd be happy to get just the kitchen reorganized. I've done the first set of cupboards, I have another set to do and perhaps the area above the cupboards.

Some of it was a shuffle, as I changed the purpose of several cabinets. But I also recycled a bunch of plastics odds and ends that had no matches, and threw out a bunch of expired meds. Shhh, don't tell hubby, but while I was getting rid of expired meds I also got rid of his ASA. I just don't like having it in the house. Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen work just as well without the risk of Reye's.

I'd been meaning to do both my kitchen and my computer room this January. You know how gung how you get on January 1st?! LOL! But between my lunch duty shifts at the elementary school, duty shifts at the nursery school, and out all day with Boo's gymnastics I've just never been home for decent chunks of time. Really it took Boo being sick and hubby at the office to let me get at this. Right now, 3 weeks later, I'd be happy to get just the kitchen reorganized. I've done the first set of cupboards, I have another set to do and perhaps the area above the cupboards.

Some of it was a shuffle, as I changed the purpose of several cabinets. But I also recycled a bunch of plastics odds and ends that had no matches, and threw out a bunch of expired meds. Shhh, don't tell hubby, but while I was getting rid of expired meds I also got rid of his ASA. I just don't like having it in the house. Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen work just as well without the risk of Reye's.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home