Today we're home ...

both Boo and I. He was running a fever this am along with a cold. I've given him some meds, but it didn't really seem to make a difference. He's in good spirits though, the cold doesn't seem to be wearing him down. He was playing Wii this morning, demanding gatorade and french toast, lol! He did take a nap this afternoon, and of course I couldn't resist bringing my camera out.

both Boo and I. He was running a fever this am along with a cold. I've given him some meds, but it didn't really seem to make a difference. He's in good spirits though, the cold doesn't seem to be wearing him down. He was playing Wii this morning, demanding gatorade and french toast, lol! He did take a nap this afternoon, and of course I couldn't resist bringing my camera out.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home