Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

I have an hour ... I think.

Photobucket

More would be even nice. This lovely computer of mine is I think almost 5 years old. Maybe only 4, but old enough. Though it's main problem isn't actually age. In a house with 5 people and 4 cats you get a lot of dust. The CPU heat sink gets bogged up on a regular basis, and all of a sudden my computer starts shutting down without warning. Usually I just take it apart, blow the dust out of the heat sink, and I'm back in business. See above. I even went through all that after church. But an hour later, whammo, computer down. So it's time to start investigating options. The cheaper, the better, lol!

It's a cold day out there. It was at least -10C when I walked to church, but the wind chill made it twice that. So I got a ride home with the hubby. And while he's been agitating to go out and play some shinny at the park, no one is moving. In fact Bugsy hunkered down and made chocolate chip cookies. Heck, he wanders around saying "I feel like some homemade chocolate chip cookies" as if he expects them to miraculously appear. Um, why don't you go make some then? LOL! Boo and I made a model car he's had hanging around for like forever. Well, Boo did all the work till he got wind of cookies, then went and watched his big brother, told me "You can finish it Mumma." It isn't perfect, and I learned that while laying wet paint on paper is annoying, lying wet paint on wet paint is as bad as gluing it together. We did get the wheels apart. Eventually.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home