I found someone else other than the usual in my chair.

Lexie is Bella's very pretty cream calico, and she's a sweetie. She also has a huge crush on Mufasa, so no surprise to find her in his usual spot. He's outside, awaiting a bath, poor guy. We never did figure out what was wrong with him when he got so sick this summer, but he's gained over 6 lbs since the, which for a cat is a ton. And now he occasionally has problems with "cleanliness" which means I have to put him in the tub and wash his butt. Such a joyous thing, and I seem to be the only one capable of doing it well. Talk about a niche market job, lol!

Off for yard duty again, another pic of the pretty girl before I go.
And the back is feeling much better today, yay!

Lexie is Bella's very pretty cream calico, and she's a sweetie. She also has a huge crush on Mufasa, so no surprise to find her in his usual spot. He's outside, awaiting a bath, poor guy. We never did figure out what was wrong with him when he got so sick this summer, but he's gained over 6 lbs since the, which for a cat is a ton. And now he occasionally has problems with "cleanliness" which means I have to put him in the tub and wash his butt. Such a joyous thing, and I seem to be the only one capable of doing it well. Talk about a niche market job, lol!

Off for yard duty again, another pic of the pretty girl before I go.
And the back is feeling much better today, yay!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home