Mellykat's Blog!

Thursday, January 07, 2010

I wasn't home much today ...

Photobucket

I could have taken my camera to the play place, but I was having more fun knitting and chatting and just relaxing while Boo and his best bud ran themselves tired. And my DSLR bag isn't ready yet, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! My back is still hurting too, despite the muscle relaxers and pain meds. I did make it one go through climbing and sliding but I didn't want to push it. Debating whether to go to the chiropractor or wait it out, we'll see what the weekend brings.

Tomorrow I'm off to take this beastie in for a checkup and thorough dusting. I ran a utility called Speedfan, which I guess is about adjusting fan speeds, but it also reports temps. The processor is a nice cool 41C, the hard drives at 36C and 43C are pretty good too. It claims the CPU is warm at 62C, though my friend says it's within the realm of okay. But AUX is hmmm 118C?! Given that my baby crashes during games like Country Life and Farmville that are more graphics intensive, we're betting it is the video card that is roasting. Wouldn't be the first time for this computer, we melted the fan on the last one. Wish I'd gotten a picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home