Brrrr it was cold today!

High was something like -11C/12F today, and that didn't include the wind chill. Boo and I were supposed to go to a Beaver event this afternoon, outdoors in the snow for 2.5 hours. Well he decided he didn't want to go! Short of stuffing him into clothes and a snowsuit there wasn't much I could do. But I had to go, as we had the bare minimum 2 leaders going, the other 3 were otherwise occupied. Hubby was sweet and made him stay in his room the entire 4 hours I was gone. And Bugsy took advantage of that to get Boo to do a little room cleaning. Can't say I blame him, as Boo rarely does any of the tidying. But I need to figure out what to do about Beavers, as Boo says he doesn't want to go any more. And we only have 2 leaders returning next year ...
Evening was fun, kinda a girls night. Bella's friend and her mom and dad invited Bella and I to go for dinner and see "When in Rome". Hubby was invited too, but he snorted something about a chick flick and that was that. The movie was cute and we all enjoyed it. Then Bella and friend came back to our place for a sleepover.

High was something like -11C/12F today, and that didn't include the wind chill. Boo and I were supposed to go to a Beaver event this afternoon, outdoors in the snow for 2.5 hours. Well he decided he didn't want to go! Short of stuffing him into clothes and a snowsuit there wasn't much I could do. But I had to go, as we had the bare minimum 2 leaders going, the other 3 were otherwise occupied. Hubby was sweet and made him stay in his room the entire 4 hours I was gone. And Bugsy took advantage of that to get Boo to do a little room cleaning. Can't say I blame him, as Boo rarely does any of the tidying. But I need to figure out what to do about Beavers, as Boo says he doesn't want to go any more. And we only have 2 leaders returning next year ...
Evening was fun, kinda a girls night. Bella's friend and her mom and dad invited Bella and I to go for dinner and see "When in Rome". Hubby was invited too, but he snorted something about a chick flick and that was that. The movie was cute and we all enjoyed it. Then Bella and friend came back to our place for a sleepover.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home