I am such a dork. Okay, a happy dork.
I think I've been in denial about my weight for a little while. There's a point I never wanted to be above, and I was above it. But in the last 6 weeks I've been eating pretty well, and am below it again. But I still think of that point I never want to pass as my starting point ... yeah, I know, I'm not making total sense, but I make sense to me!
Anyways, I tried some jeans on on Friday, and was surprised they fit. Was looking for pants this morning, in desparation because I couldn't be bothered to go all the way to the basement to grab some jeans I knew would fit, I tried on some other jeans I was sure would be too small. And they fit! Started thinking about it ... um, duh, I've lost 10 lbs in the past 6 weeks! And I didn't notice, because I was in denial?!
Dork. Happy dork.
I think I've been in denial about my weight for a little while. There's a point I never wanted to be above, and I was above it. But in the last 6 weeks I've been eating pretty well, and am below it again. But I still think of that point I never want to pass as my starting point ... yeah, I know, I'm not making total sense, but I make sense to me!
Anyways, I tried some jeans on on Friday, and was surprised they fit. Was looking for pants this morning, in desparation because I couldn't be bothered to go all the way to the basement to grab some jeans I knew would fit, I tried on some other jeans I was sure would be too small. And they fit! Started thinking about it ... um, duh, I've lost 10 lbs in the past 6 weeks! And I didn't notice, because I was in denial?!
Dork. Happy dork.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home