Wow, she's back!
LOL, long time no see, y'all! I've been pretty busy. Not just with life, the kids and everything, but I've also been pretty wrapped up in this pregnancy.
Hmmm, what's new with us? No new pics on the website, I really should update that. But I am doing the Big Bike for Stroke this June. My Oma had a stroke 6 years ago, she survived it but never recovered full mobility or speech. I've been peddling every spring since for her. A truly worthwhile cause, and it's a lot of fun. And I should be a sight to see by then on the bike, TG there are 29 other peddlers! Feel free to sponsor me online if you feel so inclined!
If you don't see me here much, it's because I have a new blog. It's called Rosebud Wishes, but may not be terribly exciting for everyone, lol! I'm chronicling my pregnancy. Not quite day-by-day, but fairly regularly. And talking about all the boring *details* that I want to remember forever!
LOL, long time no see, y'all! I've been pretty busy. Not just with life, the kids and everything, but I've also been pretty wrapped up in this pregnancy.
Hmmm, what's new with us? No new pics on the website, I really should update that. But I am doing the Big Bike for Stroke this June. My Oma had a stroke 6 years ago, she survived it but never recovered full mobility or speech. I've been peddling every spring since for her. A truly worthwhile cause, and it's a lot of fun. And I should be a sight to see by then on the bike, TG there are 29 other peddlers! Feel free to sponsor me online if you feel so inclined!
If you don't see me here much, it's because I have a new blog. It's called Rosebud Wishes, but may not be terribly exciting for everyone, lol! I'm chronicling my pregnancy. Not quite day-by-day, but fairly regularly. And talking about all the boring *details* that I want to remember forever!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home