Here's a first!
My first layout with both Christy and Mi's products. Melly pointed me to the cutest Easter crown project on Miss Mint's blog. And Christy released her new Bloomin' Spring kit as we were talking. So I went and made my crowns with Christy's kit! Then of course had to scrap the layout with said kit, gotta have the harmony, lol! Even better, Mi's Let's Polka alpha not only was way kewl, it was a fab match to Dana's pyjamas bottoms ... the layout almost made itself!

Melly sent her pics of her crown to Miss Mint, even got it published in Miss Mint's blog. I know a celeb!! I don't think I'll submit mine, especially given they were made with someone else's product, who knows. LOL, being indecisive today!
My first layout with both Christy and Mi's products. Melly pointed me to the cutest Easter crown project on Miss Mint's blog. And Christy released her new Bloomin' Spring kit as we were talking. So I went and made my crowns with Christy's kit! Then of course had to scrap the layout with said kit, gotta have the harmony, lol! Even better, Mi's Let's Polka alpha not only was way kewl, it was a fab match to Dana's pyjamas bottoms ... the layout almost made itself!

Melly sent her pics of her crown to Miss Mint, even got it published in Miss Mint's blog. I know a celeb!! I don't think I'll submit mine, especially given they were made with someone else's product, who knows. LOL, being indecisive today!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home