Mellykat's Blog!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I never did like the quiet life ...

I was talking to my friend Heather the other day, and when she mentioned in passing that she CT'd for Scarlet Heels I just downright drooled. Then she says to me that she's having a guest CT call, I should check it out. You bet I did, emailed in my info promptly! And today I got a response, I'm in for April, as of today! Woohoo, I am excited! Can't wait to play with her stuff! Actually, got a start on it, cause Heather mentioned her grab bag last night at TDC and I went and snagged it already before I got the invite!

Mentioned to my M-Kat twin that I'd gotten this gig and she was all "Oh, you're looking at CTs?" and got me hooked up with Christy Sturm aka Butternug Squash Designs! That's not much of a change, since Christy already sells at NDSIB. Should be fun though, I've already become a fan of her blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home