Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Still getting into the habit ...

Photobucket

of actually taking pictures! Or at least of sticking with it for the entire project ... I made tortiere for dinner yesterday. Took waaay longer than I expected, but man was it yummy! So worth the wait, and everyone but my picky Boo ate it. But I kept forgetting to take pictures during the process. I still got 4 pretty good pics for my collage, but I missed the entire middle part of the process. Ah well.

My back is still acting up, actually took some muscle relaxants/pain killers. It helped a bit, phew. My computer is still acting up too, but mostly with Country Life and Farmville. Makes you go hmmm. Still, when it goes down, it goes down. So I'm getting behind on stuff. Will have to do some "testing" to see what's up. No Country Life or Farmville isn't exactly a bad thing, and honestly I've given up on Farmville anyways since it is so slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home