Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Here, take this back, Indian giver!

Photobucket

Huh? Those are the words MIL snapped as she shoved a small clock into Bugsy's hands. Though she was implying not that he'd given it and then taken it back, so not sure why she used that term. She said she'd given it to him for Xmas a year or two ago, and we'd slipped it into the gift basket we'd given her this Xmas. "Then you'll have 2 of them in the house. Do you have another one?" I didn't remember the clock at all, Bugsy either. So as far as she was concerned that sealed the deal. Meanwhile I'd *watched* the lady in the basket shop put it in the basket, after peeling the price tag off it, and we'd paid for it, just this December. Like we'd be stupid enough to re-gift something to MIL? I'm not ready for that war, lol! Whatever, Boo thought the clock was cute and has taken it for his own. Just another moment of unpredictability in the family, lol!

Other than that it was a good day, MIL had invited us down for dinner at Boston Pizza for Hubby's birthday and a whole bunch of the family was there. So nice to see everyone!

Photobucket

Oh, and I managed to get some laundry done too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home