Work in Progress
Life is a work in progress. That's what I've decided. Too bad Liebchen doesn't like all the clutter of my WIP! Ah well. I have stacks of clutter round my house. I keep meaning to attack them. Especially after I go to someone else's house and see how clutter-free it is. How do people do it?! Then I come home, and de-clutter some. But I turn around, and the clutter is back! One of these days I'm going to figure out more permanent clutter solutions! But things keep improving ...
This blog is a work in progress too. Keep adding things, fixing things. Went to check through my pumpkin blogs, my link to Steph's actually went to Higher Roads instead. Sorry Steph! But while I was fixing that, I peeked at Eliz's source code, found the ding dang piece I needed in order to make those links open in a new window instead. Thanks Eliz! Eliz's blog is my inspiration, I love everything she's done to make it her. I keep surfing for graphics I can use to add *my* touch to this blog, not there for sure. But time and patience ...
My body is also a work in progress. LOL! Went swimming this morning for the first time in absolutely aeons. Why I stop I don't know, because I really do enjoy swimming. Just like I enjoy walking. Even in the cold of almost-Winter, I come home feeling full of energy, happy with myself. Its only been two weeks, so my body is still adjusting, still toning. Then again, I'll be saying that after two months too! But still I'm happy ...
Life is a work in progress. That's what I've decided. Too bad Liebchen doesn't like all the clutter of my WIP! Ah well. I have stacks of clutter round my house. I keep meaning to attack them. Especially after I go to someone else's house and see how clutter-free it is. How do people do it?! Then I come home, and de-clutter some. But I turn around, and the clutter is back! One of these days I'm going to figure out more permanent clutter solutions! But things keep improving ...
This blog is a work in progress too. Keep adding things, fixing things. Went to check through my pumpkin blogs, my link to Steph's actually went to Higher Roads instead. Sorry Steph! But while I was fixing that, I peeked at Eliz's source code, found the ding dang piece I needed in order to make those links open in a new window instead. Thanks Eliz! Eliz's blog is my inspiration, I love everything she's done to make it her. I keep surfing for graphics I can use to add *my* touch to this blog, not there for sure. But time and patience ...
My body is also a work in progress. LOL! Went swimming this morning for the first time in absolutely aeons. Why I stop I don't know, because I really do enjoy swimming. Just like I enjoy walking. Even in the cold of almost-Winter, I come home feeling full of energy, happy with myself. Its only been two weeks, so my body is still adjusting, still toning. Then again, I'll be saying that after two months too! But still I'm happy ...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home