Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I've been tagged by Joy, because I pay attention!

A-Z's of Me

A - Age: 40 this summer
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: vaccuuming
D - Dessert you love: trifle or German torte
E - Essential start your day item: bagel or cereal
F - Favorite actor(s): Bette Middler, Harrison Ford
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: none
J - Job title: computer support person on extended mat leave
K - Kids: Mitch (10), Dana (6) and Rusty (1)
L - Living arrangements: Single, detached house, with hubby, kids, and 2 cats
M - Mom's name: Lore
N - Nicknames: Kat
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P - Phobia: spiders, bugs, the dark
Q - Quote you like: "At the end of your life you will never regret not having passed one more test, winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a spouse, a child, a friend or a parent." - Barbara Bush
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: the "official" verdict? One brother Stefan. But definite extended family!
T - Time you woke up today: 9:40. Hey, Saturday was even better, got up at noon! Love the bronchitis ...
U - Unique habit: playing with my Palm in meetings
V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts, beets
W - Worst habit: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: none
Y - Yummy food you can make: sauerbraten, apple pie, beef stew, chicken enchilada casserole, jambalaya ...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer, and it suits me to a T!

I'm tagging Eliz, cause she keeps up with her blog, and I can always count on her!