Last Week ...
Was a quiet week for ADSR. Well, at least in terms of scrapping. I've been pretty busy marking off finished layouts, boy has that upped my post count, lol! But fun, I get to see all the layouts, and leave lots of love. After having pulled together 3 layouts in week 1, it was refreshing to only have to do 1 layout in week 2! Well, I could have also done an AAM (all about me) but it was optional. Phew! Those are hard, and my brain wasn't in the mood for it. Challenge #4 was to "spill it" and vent about something, anything. I chose to vent about the fact my sweet lil Boo would rather that I be the only one to change his diapers. Yeah, nice. When is he going to potty train?!

Credits here
Was a quiet week for ADSR. Well, at least in terms of scrapping. I've been pretty busy marking off finished layouts, boy has that upped my post count, lol! But fun, I get to see all the layouts, and leave lots of love. After having pulled together 3 layouts in week 1, it was refreshing to only have to do 1 layout in week 2! Well, I could have also done an AAM (all about me) but it was optional. Phew! Those are hard, and my brain wasn't in the mood for it. Challenge #4 was to "spill it" and vent about something, anything. I chose to vent about the fact my sweet lil Boo would rather that I be the only one to change his diapers. Yeah, nice. When is he going to potty train?!

Credits here





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home