Time for a Change
Well, not exactly something new, not after 3 kids. It's a pattern. I get totally sick as a dog while pregnant, can't stand the sight of food for most of the 9 months, and lose a good 20 lbs. But for a year or more afterwards, my body complains bout the "enforced starvation" and demands to pack it back on and then some. But it's time.
Actually, I've started. Started last Monday. Had to wait till this durn bronchitis went away, and the sore ribs too. After almost 3 weeks they're still sore, but only one small section that feels like I've been kicked, lol! The rest is pretty good! And hey, having Bronchitis over Xmas was a good start, I lost 8 lbs in the month of December.
I've read Dr Phil's "Ultimate Weight Loss Solution" before, and have the food guide that goes with it too. I'm a big fan of Dr. Phil. Funny, I can read his book, and just hear him saying stuff in it, with his Texas accent. Cracks me up. Anyways, I started last Monday on his 14-day kick start. Down 7 lbs already. Woohoo! That's actually 15 total. Not saying how much more I have to go, just cause I've faced that painful truth doesn't mean I have to share it with the world, lol!
Exercise is the next step. Going from December where I barely moved round the house, definitely just being well again is an improvement. I've gone for a few walks, hard though winter, hard with a hubby who frequently isn't available to look after the kids so I can get out. But even those walks have been a challenge, what my ribs needed to get back into shape just a little bit. But I'm not keen on blustery cold, freezing rain, or pelting rain. That's the walking weather I've been faced with lately. I'm joining the local Y, hopefully this weekend. Going to start some morning step classes, and maybe use the pool. Contemplating an elliptical trainer too, just not sure he'll spring for both. Heck, his playing hockey 2 times weekly isn't cheap either ... and it'd give me an option, for when the weather is sucky or he isn't around.
Well, it's a start.
Well, not exactly something new, not after 3 kids. It's a pattern. I get totally sick as a dog while pregnant, can't stand the sight of food for most of the 9 months, and lose a good 20 lbs. But for a year or more afterwards, my body complains bout the "enforced starvation" and demands to pack it back on and then some. But it's time.
Actually, I've started. Started last Monday. Had to wait till this durn bronchitis went away, and the sore ribs too. After almost 3 weeks they're still sore, but only one small section that feels like I've been kicked, lol! The rest is pretty good! And hey, having Bronchitis over Xmas was a good start, I lost 8 lbs in the month of December.
I've read Dr Phil's "Ultimate Weight Loss Solution" before, and have the food guide that goes with it too. I'm a big fan of Dr. Phil. Funny, I can read his book, and just hear him saying stuff in it, with his Texas accent. Cracks me up. Anyways, I started last Monday on his 14-day kick start. Down 7 lbs already. Woohoo! That's actually 15 total. Not saying how much more I have to go, just cause I've faced that painful truth doesn't mean I have to share it with the world, lol!
Exercise is the next step. Going from December where I barely moved round the house, definitely just being well again is an improvement. I've gone for a few walks, hard though winter, hard with a hubby who frequently isn't available to look after the kids so I can get out. But even those walks have been a challenge, what my ribs needed to get back into shape just a little bit. But I'm not keen on blustery cold, freezing rain, or pelting rain. That's the walking weather I've been faced with lately. I'm joining the local Y, hopefully this weekend. Going to start some morning step classes, and maybe use the pool. Contemplating an elliptical trainer too, just not sure he'll spring for both. Heck, his playing hockey 2 times weekly isn't cheap either ... and it'd give me an option, for when the weather is sucky or he isn't around.
Well, it's a start.





1 Comments:
Best regards from NY! Firefly minutes phone Grande prairie job sites beseler projector online vacation guide to nort east spain curt palmer projectors Aha ultram Lg 32 lcd hdtv 32lx1d forex trader infiniti Eyelid+surgery+new+york best tv projector braun slide projector Don&apost use condom just take valtrex
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home