Mellykat's Blog!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March Break

Or spring break as it's known outside of Ontario. My kiddos are off this week. And let me tell you, I'm exhausted. Not from any frentic round of activities, nope. Just one activity - overnight laser tag on the Friday. It was a total blast, we played from 11:30 pm to 5:30 am. But then I went home and napped, and then adjusted the clocks for Daylight Savings Time that night. But the combination of the two just slayed me. It's Tuesday now, and I *finally* feel human again!

And I'm back on the wagon again, lol! Back to my healthy lifestyle I need. Man, I feel so much better, both physically and emotionally when eating and exercising. But I was putting too much stress and pressure on myself, was getting frustrated, and that just made me do the opposite of what I wanted. Winter hasn't helped, I'm definitely susceptible to winter blahs. But it's March, there's an end in sight. Despite the 2 feet or more of snow in my back yard, lol! It's been sunny, and I've been making myself go outside and enjoy that. Off for another walk, another dose of vitamin D and sun therapy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home