Mellykat's Blog!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Human?

Well almost. It's amazing what a difference a couple of days make. My ribs aren't as sore. Just a little less sore, but enough for me to know I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Of course I chose tonight to colour my hair, and leaning over the tub rinsing it afterwards was a real treat, especially since it's a long, thorough rinse, followed by a wash and another almost as thorough rinse. But my ribs and I survived it just fine.

Now just to get it cut. And streaked. And hoping that my hairdresser will be less subtle this time. God love her, but I just ain't aiming for subtle! Thicker, brighter, howdy there streaks that give pizzaz! We'll see!

1 Comments:

Blogger ©Jac said...

LOL, less subtle. That cracks me up!

1:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home