Mellykat's Blog!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Sigh. I don't get it.

I know Liebchen is a neat freak, I've reconciled myself to it, live with it. Though he's not a perfect neat freak by any means, lol! I mean, his idea of doing the dinner dishes is to wait till morning to clear the table and scrub the pots. Sometimes he even forgets to deal with the food before going to bed, cause he's switched to couch potato mode. And we won't even discuss the fact that he thinks food left sitting on the stove overnight is still safe to put in the fridge for later consumption ...

But he's a neat freak on his terms. Won't reconcile himself to the fact that I'm a slob. And a couple of times a year forces me to clean my dresser, whether I like it or not. He simply dumps the entire contents of the dresser, and anything else he figures belongs to me and he wants putting away, onto my side of the bed. Sometimes he actually warns me, sometimes I get a rude shock when I go up to bed. To me this is a little hmmm, arrogant? It says "You will clean your dresser today, whether you want to or not, because I have decided it's time." Whether it's high on my priority list or not, it's all of a sudden been shoved to the top for me.

Drives me batty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home