Mellykat's Blog!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Playing the Game

DST had a Designers and Scrappers game running. Took me a while to figure out how it worked, I was saying "I'd like to play!" just like everyone else, but no one was picking me. But with so many scrappers, the designers were only picking from those who PMd them. Was delighted when Misty Maier responded to my PM with a "yes"! Her Divine paper pack is just gorgeous!

I had some old pics of Boo that I'd been dying to scrap, sweet and crisp and he's wearing Bugsy's old train hat. Wanted Misty's flowers to really show through. So after I extracted one of his pics and blended it into the background, I copied and extracted her paper so that the flowers and some of the grunge still remained, slipped my blended pic between the two layers. Added another pic, one of Dielle's kewl School Schmool frames, and one of Mellykat's flowers!


Credits here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home